This is a full time Administrative Assistant position. The person filling this role must be flexible, able to function well in a highly stimulating environment, respond to interruptions as they occur and work independently to accomplish assigned tasks. The overall function of this role is to provide organizational, clerical and Executive level support.
As with all Foundation positions, in addition to strict confidentiality, it is expected that mission, core values and vision are exemplified by the individual filling this role.
1. All aspects of document handling, both in paper form and electronically, including creating, editing, filing, copying, and distributing files as needed. Initial focus on establishing online, shared file portal.
Other duties as assigned.
Education: Minimum two yr. college degree required
Experience: Three to five years of administrative/executive assistant level experience in a professional environment
Previous accounting experience preferred
Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
Familiarity with QuickBooks preferred
Skills and Abilities:
1. Outstanding organizational and time management skills
2. Able to take initiative and work independently
3. Excellent grammar, spelling, formatting and punctuation skills
4. Able to manage multiple tasks, and prioritize with minimal supervision
5. Demonstrate professional attitude and able to communicate effectively when working with clients, volunteers, staff members and Board members.
1. Works in well lighted, clean, smoke free surroundings.
2. Work is subject to frequent interruptions.
3. Work is occasionally very fast paced, with tight deadlines and periods of high stress.
4. Some flexibility with work hours necessary.
Send Resume to Executive Director, Candice Hamel email@example.comShare on Twitter Share on Facebook Go Back >